12 Reasons to Choose Courage Cards
1. Courage Cards show you care - about your customers, and about people with disabilities. Your purchase directly benefits many people.
2. Customizability. Send the image you want with the message you choose in the style and color you prefer.
3. Exclusivity. Many of the Courage Cards designs are only available from our online store, Courage Card Catalog, Courage Center gift shops, and selected community partners that return 100% of the proceeds to Courage Center.
4. Originality. Many of our cards feature original art you won't find anywhere else. Artists from across the country submit their work to be considered for our cards!
5. Quality. Courage Cards feature beautiful art on superior card stock with crisp, clear printing and elegant foil-lined envelopes.
6. Variety. Our large selection of holiday cards includes traditional and modern images and messages, city skylines, winter landscapes, and religious art.
7. Responsibility. Courage Cards are green. The paper we use is from well-managed forests and recycled fiber, acid-free and chlorine-free. (Find more information below.)
8. Reputation. A trusted and respected nonprofit organization, Courage Center has earned a three-star rating from Charity Navigator, America's premier independent charity evaluator.
9. American-made. From art to paper to printing, our cards are 100% made in the USA.
10. Convenience. Save time by imprinting your signature and return address.
11. Volume discounts. The more you buy, the more you save.
12. Satisfaction guaranteed. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, simply let us know and we'll make it right.
Courage Cards and Environmental ResponsibilityCourage Cards are produced on paper stock that has been responsibly sourced and manufactured from sustainable forests. Forestry certification programs set rigorous criteria for managed forests including tree replanting, habitat preservation, elimination of illegal logging, and other practices. Courage Cards partners with vendors who have undergone rigorous requirements to become and maintain these certifications.
Courage Cards are produced on paper stock that is manufactured with recycled fiber and is both acid- and chlorine-free.
Courage Card envelopes are produced from paper stock that also carries multiple environmental certifications.
Courage Cards have been printed in the USA for more than 50 years.